EYFS and KS1 - Drop off at classroom doors at 8.50am
KS2 - Enter into the top playground from 8.50am
Nursery: 8.45am- 11.45am (morning session) and 12.15pm- 3.15pm (afternoon session)
Main school: 8.50am - 3.20pm
EYFS and Key stage 1 pupils will need to be collected from their classroom door.
Pupils will stay in class and be released one by one.
- Nursery - Polzeath is side door
- Polkerris is front door (office side)
- Crooklets is back door (outside area side)
Lower block KS2 - Pupils will stay in class and be released one by one.
- Fistral and Carlyon Bay classes - parents/carers need to come to collect from the classroom door on the path.
- Readymoney and Lansallos - collect from the cloakroom side.
- Can we ask parents to form a line and each child will be released one at a time.
Top block will continue to will be release from the top gate at the end of the day.
Parents who wish to collect them, are asked to wait outside the top gate.
We expect to see our lower juniors collected by an adult, however as the children progress into year 5 and 6, walking home may be appropriate - please ensure you have let the office know & completed the 'walking home permission slip'.
Children attending club activities will be dismissed in accordance with the parental consent slip. Parents will collect from the given exit points on club letters. Parents who have requested their child attends a club must inform the teacher taking the club, in writing or by phone, if their child is unable to attend a session. The session will not be able to begin until all pupils have been accounted for.